Not logged inRybka Chess Community Forum
Up Topic Rybka Support & Discussion / Rybka Discussion / First Day Of School Memories
- - By RFK (Gold) Date 2015-09-11 05:17 Edited 2015-09-11 05:38
http://www.talkchess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?topic_view=threads&p=390568&t=37762

Post subject: Fabien's open letter to the community

Hello,

Long time no see.


Blah blah blah blah...
....blab blah -

A few things I noticed yesterday, can you confirm?

Blah Blah Blah Blah
Blah....

Any questions, now is the one time to ask.

Thanks for your attention,


Fabien Letouzey.

...........................................................................

Only a few days within the above referenced posting on Talkchess- all manner of accusations against Rajlich were flying. Some members already condemning him.  

Five months before the conviction of Vas Rajlich and approximately five weeks before the "Open letter to the ICGA about the Rybka-Fruit"  issue was drafted and presented.
But three days into this mess this post pops up from guess who?! The Creator himself of Grand Hyperbole!

This one post in particular I  call the   " Ton " Hyperbole- It demonstrates a sense of immediacy and is very  emphatic. You'd think that Rajlich was undeniably some kind of terrorist.

[edit]

There is almost a sense of a cross examination taking place between Hyatt and  Letouzey.
Parent - - By RFK (Gold) Date 2015-09-11 06:08 Edited 2015-09-11 06:27
The question now has to be answered whether Hyatt and company had misused their credentials in postulating before the ICGA investigation had even been initiated that Rajlich was guilty.

Hyatt with his academic standing and credentials voiced a  premature verdict without first allowing others the latitude to take a look at the data for themselves. 

After Dr. Hyatt came out with his statement declaring Rajlich guilty -I'm sure few  considered to even bothered to  look at the data.

In other word, Dr. Hyatt in one great measured hyperbole " helped to  create "  a biased and polarizing environment that later aided  David Levy  in his actions against Vas Rajlich. Dr. Hyatt had already laid the ground work.

[edit]

If the data doesn't hold a TON of similarities. I'd say that Dr. Hyatt regardless of his academic standing and credentials, would have  some explaining to do -as would  David Levy.

The level of malevolence dished out toward the person of Rajlich is what makes this so abhorrent an affair. If it hadn't been so vehement perhaps we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Parent - By Venator (Silver) [nl] Date 2015-09-11 10:56
From Ed's research:

"From Watkins data we learn that from the 47 EVAL ingredients he investigated that:

Rybka 1.0 vs Fruit 2.1 similarity = 13
Rybka 2.32 vs Fruit 2.1 similarity = 7

Of which 4 are definitely false (see chapter 9), so:

Rybka 1.0 vs Fruit 2.1 similarity = 9
Rybka 2.32 vs Fruit 2.1 similarity of only 4
"

Clearly, the whole report is based on fraud (i.e. "the verdict = guilty, we will make sure that everything points in that direction"). Nothing more, nothing less.
- - By n00b (**) Date 2015-09-20 01:57
Rybka was found to be based on Fruit and Crafty [codes] in a direct fashion. Case was over - years ago. Time to move on with life. Gibberish posts or the obsession with Dr. Robert Hyatt thereof, will not reverse the just verdict against Rybka, nor make Rybka original.
Parent - - By RFK (Gold) Date 2015-09-20 03:05
I will leave you with your obsession over Fruit and Crafty code and Dr. Hyatt's aimless gibberish concerning the two and the ICGA's self destructive  verdict that ultimately led to Jonny winning the WCCC! Which is said in a low whisper, if not under the breath,  these days.  :grin:
Parent - - By n00b (**) Date 2015-09-20 04:11
My reply strictly addressed Fruit/Crafty=Rybka and the advise to move on in life. Not sure how or why Jonny/WCCC is involved here. Nor am I exactly sure what strong alcoholic drink or psychedelic drugs you consumed before replying; but I'm not the one obsessing over Fruit + Crafty = not Rybka. Nor rambling incessantly on Rybka's originality, despite facts to the contrary. Nor am I the one harassing Bob because he proved Rybka is a clone of Fruit and Crafty. You want to know who that obsessive rambler is? Take a look in the mirror.
Parent - - By RFK (Gold) Date 2015-09-20 05:23

> My reply strictly addressed Fruit/Crafty=Rybka and the advise to move on in life


You sound like an addict pleading his pusher not to come around anymore with his daily fix. It's time you took matters into your own hands and stopped your own fixation and asserted some will power in  avoiding  that which  drives you mad silly!
Parent - By n00b (**) Date 2015-09-20 05:44

> You sound like an addict pleading his pusher not to come around anymore with his daily fix. It's time you took matters into your own hands and stopped your own fixation and asserted some will power in  avoiding  that which  drives you mad silly!


Straying from the main point. Some rhetorical questions to put you on part:

1. Are you harassing Bob. The answer would be "yes".
2. Do you make posts after posts (or topics) in reference to Bob? Answer is "yes"
3. Are these posts/topics created and anger in reference to Bob proving that Rybka is an illegitimate clone of Fruit and Rybka? Answer is "yes"

Remember; these Fruit+Crafty = rybka fiasco happened in 2011/2012 and the right verdict was that Rybka is a clone and not original - based on scientific facts. It was even in News here in the U.S.  Isn't that were all these anger & posts/topics of yours are from? Or did you just wake up one morning and decided you just want to go postal on Bob for no reason? 'Seems to me the addict is you; as you can't just stop harassing Bob for proving Rybka is a clone.

I guess the good news is: no matter your anger & silly repetitive posts directed at Bob, you can't reverse the fact Rybka is not original, eh? It's a clone of Fruit and Crafty. Fact. Now THAT is what makes me happy. Ramble on  :)
Parent - - By RFK (Gold) Date 2015-09-20 05:53

> Not sure how or why Jonny/WCCC is involved here


You don't see the connection??? Honestly? Or are you just jerking my chain! The inevitable outcome of that verdict and its   impact upon the ICGA - for that matter upon the entire computer chess community was resounding.

No Fruit code was ever found in Rybka NONE. Only assertions that there was copying. Bob Hyatt blew off his big mouth with hyperbole after hyperbole with unsubstantiated statements that never were found to be accurately true and later could only be assumptions based on assertions.  But never any copied Fruit code was found.

What was found and Rajlich readily admitted to it as Did Don Dailey and many other programmers have done is take and use ideas.   Rajlich made that real clear in interview 15 years ago that he combed Fruit for its ideas. 

These boneheads saw the similarities in  ideas  claimed cloning- why? Because this was more about personality than programming.
Parent - - By n00b (**) Date 2015-09-20 05:54

> You don't see the connection??? Honestly? Or are you just jerking my chain! The inevitable outcome of that verdict and its   impact upon the ICGA - for that matter upon the entire computer chess community was resounding.
>
> No Fruit code were ever found in Rybka NONE. Only assertions that there was copying. Bob Hyatt blew off his big mouth with hyperbole after hyperbole with unsubstantiated statements that never were found to be accurately true and later could only be assumptions based on assertions.  But never any copied Fruit code was found.


Fiddle sticks!

Stay on point. Once again; how or why is Jonny/WCCC involved with the fact that Rybka is from Fruit/Crafty from which you habitually harass Bob for 3+ years?
Parent - By RFK (Gold) Date 2015-09-20 18:30

> Fiddle sticks!


Oh! You're a southern boy! :lol:

Fiddlesticks, pronounced fdl-stks is used frequently in the Southern United States to express a loss of patience or mild annoyance. There's a subtle difference in degree of vexation between this word and fiddle-dee-dee, with fiddlesticks being a bit more irritated. A quaint word it has an interesting history in literature. It comes from the singular form of the word, fiddlestick which is as you might imagine is a bow with which to play a fiddle or violin


A trolling southern boy!
Parent - - By Venator (Silver) [nl] Date 2015-09-20 04:15
Watch out, IMO.....

n00b = BOBBY!
Parent - - By n00b (**) Date 2015-09-20 04:23

> Watch out, IMO.....
>
> n00b = BOBBY!


And how did you arrive at that conclusion? How does it work here in this forum, exactly? If someone dares oppose the general false and misguided consensus, in Rybka forum, that Rybka is the child of Fruit and Crafty, or if someone reprimands a pro Rybka fan; that makes him or her "Bob"? I'm curious to know how you reached this erroneous & false conclusion. Not that I care, really.
Parent - - By Venator (Silver) [nl] Date 2015-09-20 04:31
You are obviously a Bob defender, plus you start rambling about the R/F case, of which you have no clue.... Same as user BOBBY.

Now go back to the CCC forum, where you belong. The forum where it is possible to keep up fairy tales like this and where a lot of people swallow the lies Bob & co are spreading around.
Parent - - By n00b (**) Date 2015-09-20 04:46

> You are obviously a Bob defender, plus you start rambling about the R/F case, of which you have no clue.... Same as user BOBBY.
>
> Now go back to the CCC forum, where you belong. The forum where it is possible to keep up fairy tales like this and where a lot of people swallow the lies Bob & co are spreading around.


And how did you arrive at the conclusion that I'm from CCC? Another unfounded conclusion yet again?

So, you've repositioned your earlier unfounded conclusion from "IMO n00b = BOBBY!" to a "Bob defender". Typical of your incoherent, rabid babbling. Once you separate facts from fiction, you then realize that it's not about being a "Bob defender" or Vas defender. It's about the concrete facts that was presented back in 2012 (or 2011?). BTW, isn't all these harassment and silly posts about Dr. Bob a result from the F/C = Rybka fiasco proving that Rybka is indeed an illegal clone of aforementioned engines?

And you claim I have no clue on the R/F case. Learn to backtrack and think FIRST, before running your mouth and making a public jest of yourself.
Parent - - By Venator (Silver) [nl] Date 2015-09-20 06:48
I hit the nail on the head: you are a 100% CCC troll. Not worth the space, time and resources.

One word left: IGNORE.
Parent - - By n00b (**) Date 2015-09-20 06:59

> I hit the nail on the head: you are a 100% CCC troll. Not worth the space, time and resources.
>
> One word left: IGNORE.


Yep, you got me there! Of all internet forum, I'm from CCC. Not OpenChess forum. Not HIARCS forum. Or Winboard forum etc. "Ignore" is the only thing you've got left, when you can't debate intellectually to prove your point you want the public to blindly accept. Again, I don't care. Just one more silly little monkey off my back and posts. Bye, and good riddance, kiddo.
Parent - By RFK (Gold) Date 2015-09-20 18:35

> Or Winboard forum etc. "Ignore" is the only thing you've got left


Oh, Fiddlesticks, Boy! :wink:
Parent - - By RFK (Gold) Date 2015-09-20 05:28
Naw! It's just some kid trying to sound intellectual and grown up! He's probably just growing hair on his balls and feeling the surge of his  testosterone- may be even one of Bobo's students free ranging out of the classroom. Remember classes just started.
Parent - By n00b (**) Date 2015-09-20 05:48

> Naw! It's just some kid trying to sound intellectual and grown up! He's probably just growing hair on his balls and feeling the surge of his  testosterone- may be even one of Bobo's students free ranging out of the classroom. Remember classes just started


And this coming from a "grown man", eh? This is the same grown man pouting and making comical trolling posts after posts, with uploads of images to harass someone who proves that Rybka is a clone? Yes, how grown up! Either you have a backward, warped mentality or high on drugs. Not sure which. Don't care.
Parent - By RFK (Gold) Date 2015-09-20 18:31
What we have here is a southerner fighting for his kinship! Why  I do declare! The south is still trying to rise out of its miasma of futility!
Parent - - By tomski1981 (*****) [ca] Date 2015-10-05 05:12
i'm sure there are people out there that would defend this ...

http://www.wimp.com/bladesharpener/

it's weird how you seem to be infatuated with bob
Parent - By RFK (Gold) Date 2015-10-05 22:25
Why didn't they just have a new pair of scissors under a placemat? I'd rather like to have  seen a hand come out from under the table handing him a pair of scissors. That would have been classic.
Parent - - By n00b (**) Date 2015-10-06 01:50

> i'm sure there are people out there that would defend this ...
>
> http://www.wimp.com/bladesharpener/
>


Gibberish.

> it's weird how you seem to be infatuated with bob


Oh? Because I'm not pro Rybka? Is that it?
Parent - By RFK (Gold) Date 2015-10-06 06:27
Much like things are done at CCC-under the table.eh!

Don't go away mad! jm (n00b) Coward!
Parent - - By siam (**) [nl] Date 2015-10-06 10:48 Edited 2015-10-06 11:06
Seen the way how nOOB reacts I am thinking he must be Terry...
Parent - By RFK (Gold) Date 2015-10-06 16:15
No.
Parent - By turbojuice1122 (Gold) [us] Date 2015-10-07 20:23
I could be wrong, but I don't think so.  If this is Terry, then Terry is off his game...
Parent - - By tomski1981 (*****) [ca] Date 2015-10-07 03:40

> Gibberish.


you're making my point
Parent - - By n00b (**) Date 2015-10-10 03:28

>> Gibberish.
> you're making my point


For the record; I'm not Terry.
Parent - By RFK (Gold) Date 2015-10-10 08:08
Well, for the record, if it isn't Johnny The Drums  Merlino! :lol:

Mr. Gibberish himself! :yell:
Up Topic Rybka Support & Discussion / Rybka Discussion / First Day Of School Memories

Powered by mwForum 2.27.4 © 1999-2012 Markus Wichitill